Sunday, March 19, 2006

 

Inconsideratly Lazy

I saw something that irritated me to no end the other day. It was in the parking lot of Wal-Mart. A man was holding up traffic waiting for a spot near the front. The people he was waiting on had just arrived and were loading an overflowing cart of groceries into their car. The line was backed up out onto the main strip. This would not have bothered me so much if the man had proved to be disabled, elderly, with a pregnant wife, or toting a large number of young children. This was a 30 year old man in what appeared to be excellent condition. LAZY!!!!!!!
Thinking back I can remember people waiting on a slot with an open one two places down. Oooh, you saved a whole ten feet of walking. I admit, this seems like a small problem when you just look at parking; but what about voting. These are probably the same people who complain constantly about the government and can't be bothered to go vote. If you don't vote then SHUT UP! You have given up your right to have a say.
What about the obesity problem in America today. Why are we trying to hold fast food responsible when people can't be bothered to walk a few extra yards to the front of the store. Listen people, if you want to waste more time waiting on a spot close to the front of the store, fine, do it. Don't hold me up in the process. I'm taking whatever spot is open and getting in and out of the store as quickly as possible. I don't have time to wait on someone who is to lazy to be considerate of anyone else. I will still be smoking cigarettes, drinking coffee, and eating pork long after you have a heart attack from your lack of exercise.
This has been a totally useless rave but I feel a lot better now. Thank you for listening.

Comments:
Kinda fun ain't it? ;-)
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?